Shatter Batter Sampler – Seven 30 ml Bottles – All Flavors
The Shatter Batter Sampler brings you each of the Shatter Batter flavor profiles in seven full-sized bottles, so you can try them all and save some green. Stock up on the number one emulsifier for herbal concentrate. You’ll receive Original, Nutty Nana, Pink Lemonade, Ruby Rose, Fruit Frenzy, Melon Craze and Grapesicle for a whopping 210 ml of delicious, convertable oil.
A 30 ml bottle capable of converting up to 10 grams of your favorite wax into Oil.
Shatter Batter - Liquidize your herbal and wax
Shatter Batter is an innovative product made in Colorado Springs that cleverly bridges the gap between diffusable oils and concentrates. Shatter Batter is a uniquely formulated product that allows you to take your wax, butter, or essential oils and infuse our juice with your product.
Infusing Shatter Batter takes just a moment.
1. Place 1 gram of concentrate into a small silicone container or shot glass.
2. Add 3 or more ml of your favorite Shatter Batter.
3. Microwave on high 12-15 seconds or heat in a double boiler for live resins.
4. Stir vigorously
5. Pour liquid into your favorite tank
- Place 1 gram of concentrate into a small silicone container or shot glass.
- Add 3 to 6 ml of your favorite Shatter Batter to the shot glass.
- Heat in a double boiler 2 to 3 minutes constantly stirring.
- Pour liquid into your favorite tank
Shatter Batter Flavor Profiles
Natural - Unflavored for those that enjoy the flavor of their concentrates.
Fruit Frenzy -A frenzy of fruit flavors. Strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and raspberries.
Ruby Rose - A delicate blend of strawberries, watermelons and cream.
Melon Craze - A mix of your favorite melon flavors.
Nutty Nana - As crazy as your Nana. A perfect representation of Banana Nut Bread.
Grapesicle - Just like your favorite treat as a kid. Grape Popsicle.
Pink Lemonade - As refreshing as a glass of cool clean lemonade.
Sampler - 1 30 ml bottle of each of the above awesome flavors.
Available wholesale and retail with tiered pricing.